Please note: This visa is now closed to new applications.
The Business (Short Stay) subclass 456 visa allows you to stay for up to 3 months during the validity period of the visa and is generally used by people who cannot obtain an ETA or E Visitor Visa. This business visa cannot be extended so if you wish to remain in Australia for longer than 3 months, you will require another type of business visa.
- Business activities in Australia that include conferences, business negotiations or exploratory business visits.
- Engage in limited work, if for example it is highly specialised and not ongoing.
- Multiple entries into Australia during the visa validity period.
- Remain up to three months from the date of each entry.
- Partners and/or dependent children can accompany you to Australia.
Whether you are interested in the Business (Short Stay) subclass 456 Visa, or any of the other visa options that may be available to you, where you seek professional help from is of great importance.
There are too many horror stories of people placing their faith and money in companies and individuals, only to be let down. This is avoided by following one simple rule:
If you cannot find the agent on the official Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) website, do not use them.
Contacting Intergate Emigration
You can call us on + 27 (0) 21 202 2800 or e-mail us here.