Home     Intergate Profile     Contact Us     Press Room

Skilled Workers

The points based skilled worker permits do not require you have to a job offer or sponsor, although both of these are areas that contribute to your points total.


Family permits are available for spouses, life partners, fiancées as well as parents and children.


Migrate to Australia in an appropriate business or designated investments. Also ideal for retirees.


From temporary travel through to ownership or part ownership of a business in Australia.


For those applicants who have already got a job offer in Australia whether it is for a temporary period of time or a permanent nature.

Visa Options

Discover all the different visa options available for travel, temporary immigration or a permanent move to Australia.

  Working Holiday Visa - Australia  
Working Holiday Visa subclass 417 for Australia
Australia Working Holiday Visa - Other Subclasses
E-mail Us
Request a Call Back
Online Assessment

Download Brochure
Newsletter Subscription
Keep up with all the latest information on visas and permits for South Africa.
Get our FREE News Updates.
Employer Sponsored Skilled Visas Family Visas Working Holiday Business Visas Investor Visas Visa Options

Work and Holiday Visa - Australia

The work and holiday visa for Australia is designed to provide people between the ages of 18 and 30 the opportunity to travel around Australia whilst being able to add to their funds via the opportunity of being able to work.

Only citizens of countries that have a reciprocal arrangement with Australia can apply for a work and holiday visa.

What working holiday visa options are there?

There are three working holiday visa options to be considered, depending on what country you are a citizen of and whether you have held a working holiday visa for Australia before. It is possible for individuals who have previously held a work and holiday visa to apply for a further one under certain conditions.

Work and Holiday Visa subclass 417

For first time applicants and those seeking a second working holiday visa from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.

Work and Holiday Visa subclass 462

For first time applicants and those seeking a second working holiday visa from Bangladesh, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey and the USA.

What does a Work and Holiday Visa allow me to do?

In general a working holiday visa allows you to enter and stay for up to 12 months from the activation of your visa. You are permitted during this time to work, but for a maximum period of 6 months with only one employer. In addition, study of up to 4 months can be undertaken.

How do I assess my eligibility for a Work and Holiday Visa?

Ascertaining your eligibility could not easier. You are invited to either e-mail us your enquiry, complete our eligibility form online, request a call back or ring us on any of the above numbers.

About Intergate Immigration

Assisting thousands of families and companies a year, Intergate prides itself on hassle free, comprehensive and service driven solutions. Our innovative and efficient services have seen us grown prolifically over the last few years, but out attention to detail has remained as focused as ever.

Who better to trust with your application for a Work and Holiday Visa.

How do I ascertain my eligibility for a Work and Holiday Visa or start the application process?

Our team of immigration experts would be delighted to assist you in determining your eligibility and can be contacted by either e-mailing your enquiry, requesting a call back or completing our free eligibility assessment. Alternatively feel free or ring us on any of the above numbers.